Dos Maestros de la ordnance

Quick question: can you have 2x Company Command Squads (CCS) with a Master of Ordnance (MOO) in each in the same CAG?

So for an Artillery list you have say 3x Basilisks, 2x MoO and a Manticore serving up Pie all over the place?

Any restrictions or things to know about if doing this?

Ok thanks.

Do the other Regimental Advisors stack? Would 2x Masters of the Fleet give +2/-2 to Reserve Rolls?

I am considering 2x CCS Squads built almost the same for Redundancy and to maximize firepower.

My current CCS is 1x "stock" Commander, 1x Flag, 1x Vox, 1x Lascannon (for that BS4) and then the 3 Regimental Advisors.

My thought is to duplicate this expect for the parts that may be redundant. That's also a lot of Orders per Turn.

The other option would be to make a Straken/Noge/Medic/Priest CCS to act as a melee QRF for patching up places where the enemy breaks through in melee

Nope, no restrictions on how many MoOs you can take. Personally, mine hit me far more than they hit my opponent though.

Why are you letting your enemy get that close...

I'm not, it scatters up to 15", and my list is very aggressive. They're letting me get that close. :P

2 CCS's make it easy to spread the senior officer orders around, and give you a lot of opportunity to gain board control with them. Yes the advisers stack, so two masters of the fleet would give you a 2+/2- to reserve rolls. 

Archived