My scion colour scheme

Azzagorn

I decided that I want to give my scions a bit of a different colour scheme to my main IG force.

I want it to be black and grey. But with the edge highlights to be either metallic blue or purple. (on the armour) and your grey highlights ob any cloth or fabric. What do you guys think?

I think black and grey will work very well. A metallic colour would be good to round it off, I might go for a darker blue? A good candidate for making good use of washes too so it could be a pretty easy scheme to paint too :)

That is almost what I'm planning to do. Going all black, with red trim as a spot colour for the rest of my army. I think the scheme as you described it will work, I would add a colour to tie in with the rest of your force for the armour trim.

That is almost what I'm planning to do. Going all black, with red trim as a spot colour for the rest of my army. I think the scheme as you described it will work, I would add a colour to tie in with the rest of your force for the armour trim.

Thats the pain. My main colour scheme is purple and blue so I will make metallic blue or purple for the outline of the chest armour. I will then pick out the eye pieces with a bright blue (build up to a ice blue/white mix)

This is all theory of course because these guys are still on my battlecruiser waiting to deep strike onto my modelling table.

I'm not that accomplished at painting but I try my best ;)

Scions are fun models and have plenty of bits that set them apart. I just can't wait to final get a legal force together so I can finally play.

I want at least 75% of everything painted before hand though.

Once I have them based I will paint one and post images.

Any tips on blending and mixing colours with bolt gun or mitherl silver?

Thats the pain. My main colour scheme is purple and blue so I will make metallic blue or purple for the outline of the chest armour. I will then pick out the eye pieces with a bright blue (build up to a ice blue/white mix)

This is all theory of course because these guys are still on my battlecruiser waiting to deep strike onto my modelling table.

Similar issue I have, main colours are red and white. I've just decied to go with one as a spot. I'm planning on painting 5 for my next ETL vow, I'm sure we can compare notes.

Similar issue I have, main colours are red and white. I've just decied to go with one as a spot. I'm planning on painting 5 for my next ETL vow, I'm sure we can compare notes.

Absolutely. Always good to share Ideas and notes.

I was having a hard time deciding my final colours, and did a half and half kinda thing with Black and Purple:

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/IMG_20150610_215607_zpsh3l2mecn.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/Odogg242/IMG_20150610_215420_zpsvalpc93g.jpg

The shoulder pad, and knee pads are split between the black and purple, while the torso is purple and the other armour is black.can't see the knees well, but it works and looks pretty good. 

Archived