Forge World Open Day 2015 - news thread

Atia

yep, and destroyer icons too :) i just wish they would go back and re-make the older transfer sheets (SoH f.e.), aswell as adding more Mechanicus and Knights sheets (i need Vyronii ...)

yep, and destroyer icons too :) i just wish they would go back and re-make the older transfer sheets (SoH f.e.), aswell as adding more Mechanicus and Knights sheets (i need Vyronii ...)

I assume they will do, they showed a Raven Guard one and they already have one.

yep, and destroyer icons too smile.png i just wish they would go back and re-make the older transfer sheets (SoH f.e.), aswell as adding more Mechanicus and Knights sheets (i need Vyronii ...)

but the RG only have the old one from raid on kastel norem if i remember it right? no HH one tongue.png

Edit: nope, i can't find any RG transfers on the FW HP :P

Hopefully a Salamanders one will surface at some point

Can't wait for book 6 now!  Shattered legions...

Salamanders and Iron Hands, MK III heaven!

yep, and destroyer icons too smile.png i just wish they would go back and re-make the older transfer sheets (SoH f.e.), aswell as adding more Mechanicus and Knights sheets (i need Vyronii ...)

but the RG only have the old one from raid on kastel norem if i remember it right? no HH one tongue.png

Edit: nope, i can't find any RG transfers on the FW HP :P

Raven Guard definitely had a FW sheet. I own one.

Once I get my First Mastodon, Build & Paint it and come out of it more intact than when I built and painted my Spartan, totes. If not, I feel that 1 would be sufficient for my Needs tongue.png

Also since I want a Stormbird and once Dorn Rolls out, I might need to get a thunderhawk for Aetos Dios...

I still dont have a Glaive...

BUY ALL THE SUPER-HEAVIES!

Looking at the piston assembly on the front of the Mastodon, I get the feeling no one is going to come out unscathed from that build. And double-quad tracks....

There will probably be a Mastodon Survivors Club. Its members will look back fondly on their Spartan builds as if they were tropical summer vacations.

Of course I'm still going to get one tongue.png

It reminds me of the Panthro's Thunder Tank!

So the Mastodon is a Caestus on wheels, interesting.

"How dare you insult the Omnissiah with such a trivial idea!!!"

*hides STC blueprints*

"I shall have you converted into a servitor for that!!!"

If anyone is interested, the blog Recalcitrant Daze managed to get some pretty decent and detailed shots of the Legion Techmarines. 

http://recalcitrantdaze.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/forge-world-open-day-2015-picture-heavy.html

I think I'll be removing the helmet from the chap on the right, as it's a bit of a... 'unique' design. Every time I see it I get reminded of a confused and squashed pug. Aside from that, I'm quite excited for their release. 

There's some amazing stuff and great news here but yeah, those Blood Angel helmets. Going to need those. A lot of those. I think I might end up with a bigger force of Sanguinius' sons than I initially anticipated. Those are ridiculously good.

I kinda like the DA ones, tbh - they certainly aren't what I expected, but I can definitely find a use for them, especially with a little tweaking. On 40k CSM, for example. Y'know, from proper traitor legions.

There's some amazing stuff and great news here but yeah, those Blood Angel helmets. Going to need those. A lot of those. I think I might end up with a bigger force of Sanguinius' sons than I initially anticipated. Those are ridiculously good.

I kinda like the DA ones, tbh - they certainly aren't what I expected, but I can definitely find a use for them, especially with a little tweaking. On 40k CSM, for example. Y'know, from proper traitor legions.

Oh come on...we only were experimenting that one time :P

Archived