Archangels vs Tau battlesuit army

elciedery

Ypu do yourself a disservice by not including your close ups in the frame roll... your Archangels are very nicely painted! Especially loving the Banner of the Archangel host.

Good job beating the Space Commies. Very sporting of him to not slap duel plasma on everthing too

Cool. Did you have a particular narrative or was it just a old fashioned kicking-match?

D

Um...nope. Just for fun tongue.png

Seconded for more close up pics!

Have you played many other games with the ArchAngels? I was going in that direction until I seen the Strike Force Ultra in the SM codex. It blows the AA out of the water... :S

Not so many times...but recently, Im trying to play only with Archangels. Yesterday I killed Abadon with lightning claws(F*** yeah! This is for Sanguinius!), and I have a game with Salamanders. I will post it too!

Ypu do yourself a disservice by not including your close ups in the frame roll... your Archangels are very nicely painted! Especially loving the Banner of the Archangel host.

Good job beating the Space Commies. Very sporting of him to not slap duel plasma on everthing too

Sorry for small pic...cry.gif I'm not good in BnC interfaces. I will try to make it bigger later!

Archived