Titan Crew Colors

Kilofix

I'm assuming the Techpriest in the back wears the colors of the Forgeworld - e.g. Red for Mars, Orange for Ryza, etc.

But what colors do the rest of the crew like Princeps and Moderati wear?

Forgeworld colors? Legio colors? Or some other standard color scheme?

Thanks!

I would gamble on Legio colors since that's their point of pride.  It's also what I've seen reflected on the FW Titan crews.  I'm no expert though!

I agree with Vel'Cona, and this matches the descriptions in the fluff amd from Forge World. It might be good to have some design cues back to the parent forge world - perhaps a patch or a single shoulder pad. The Legios and forge worlds can differ quite a bit in colors and iconography, so this would help tie them together.

I'd say Legio colours all the way. Or my eventual idea is to emulate the AT-AT crew from Empire Strikes Back :P Moderati in White and the Princeps in dark grey.

Like this!

In fact I am going to do this with my Warhound one day. 

I'd say Legio colours all the way. Or my eventual idea is to emulate the AT-AT crew from Empire Strikes Back :P Moderati in White and the Princeps in dark grey.

Like this!

In fact I am going to do this with my Warhound one day.

I'm doing Legio Crucius so I can totally do Black on White Princeps and White on Black Moderati. Thanks.

Archived