Ladies and gents, please welcome to the stage...

You need to send this to Forge World.

They've likely already seen it. Various studio members on separate occasions have made references (open days, weekenders etc) to stuff on the B&C. I've not seen anything directly inspired by the B&C in a FW release yet, but hey, they need inspiration for late-Heresy Kakophoni, right? ;)

When I originally did that piece, I started it around 3:30 am and finished it about two hours later. I was nearly nodding off in my chair, so I went back and cleaned up a few things in the picture and added a drop shadow to the text.

Maybe I will send it to Forge World, but Arkhan has a point that some of the GW and FW folks may have already seen it.

When I originally did that piece, I started it around 3:30 am and finished it about two hours later. I was nearly nodding off in my chair, so I went back and cleaned up a few things in the picture and added a drop shadow to the text.

Maybe I will send it to Forge World, but Arkhan has a point that some of the GW and FW folks may have already seen it.

Only one way to make sure, right? msn-wink.gif

Ha - the link between the Word Bearers and Disturbed has just made my day, been pricing up WB units on my lunch listening to Indestructible.

The Gods have spoken - praise the Octed biggrin.png

...I've been guilty of placing other metal bands in their respective legions in my head :D

Pantera are World Eaters

Korn are Dark Angels (more somber, dolorous music)

Disturbed are Word Bearers (I mean come on, a Jewish guy with crazy piercings? That screams word bearers IMHO) :)

And so on and so forth

This was in my mailbox this morning:

Thanks for the email, It made my day, this is awesome and is now doing the encore around the office. We can imagine that would be one epic mosh pit that these guys would invoke within the screaming crowd.

Thanks again and awesome stuff.

Luke Taylor

Forge World

Archived