First half 2016 releases

Hi everyone,
you want some new books ?
Ok !
December 2015 / January 2016:
- Horus Heresy: The Honoured by Rob Sanders - Hardback
January/February:
- Horus Heresy: The Unburdened by David Annandale - Hardback
- The Beast Arises: Predator,Prey by Rob Sanders - Hardback - Book II (The Beast Arises = I Am Slaughter by Dan Abnett Book I) - Synopsis:
After centuries of peace, the Imperium is thrown into panic as human worlds everywhere are menaced by orks. In a relentless tide of slaughter, ork attack moons destroy planet after planet with gravity weapons of unstoppable power. On Terra, the High Lords are paralysed by the scale of the threat, and fail to take any effective action. With entire Space Marine Chapters missing, or known to have been wiped out, does anyone have the will and the power to rise to the Imperium’s defence?
- Space Marine Battles: Flesh Tearers by Andy Smillie - Trade-Paparback (Anthology of eshort/novellas/audios ?)
- Lords of the Dead: The Return of Nagash / The Fall of Altdorf - Omnibus The End Times
February/March:
- Horus Heresy: Crusade's End - Omnibus => Horus Rising,False Gods and Galaxy in Flames
- The Beast Arises: The Emperor Expects by Gav Thorpe - Hardback - Book III - Synopsis:
As ork ships lay waste to world after world, heading inexorably towards Terra, Imperial citizens despair. The High Lords become desperate to prove that victory is possible, no matter the cost. A massive Navy fleet is assembled – their mission to make a definitive strike against the orks at Port Sanctus, an area of enemy-held space. But when the Imperial armada arrives, they find themselves outclassed and outmanoeuvred – can human courage and faith possibly prevail against such terrible odds?

March/April:
- The Beast Arises: The Last Wall by David Annandale - Hardback - Book IV
- Doom of the Elves: The Curse of Khaine / Deathblade - Omnibus The End Times.
April/May:
- The Beast Arises: Throneworld by Ben Counter - Hardback - Book V (final book I guess)
- Horus Heresy: The Last Phoenix - Omnibus
So, 2 new HH books by ROB SANDERS (!!) and David Annandale. Somes omnibus. And a new 32K series in 5 books, 1 each month.
You're welcome. smile.png

Much appreciated. Super happy to hear Rob Sanders having a more active role in the HH. I find him to be an extremely solid read among BL authors.

While the initial premise of The Beast Arises sounds promising, I'm worried about five different authors all writing the series at once. I imagine their editor had one hell of a time!

Pretty simple, most of the main authors have lots of other stuff on their plates right now.

Dan Abnett is writing tons of comics these days. Graham McNeill just moved to the US to work for Riot Games.

Not sure about everyone, but it really just seems that author availability is the main culprit. 

Hi everyone,

I've got more news for you, some synopses:

- Horus Heresy: The Honoured by Rob Sanders

In the immediate aftermath of the Word Bearers' attack on Calth, survivors from both sides were driven into the subterranean arcology shelters by the tortured Veridian star. While their primarch Roboute Guilliman had planned for many seemingly unthinkable eventualities, the Ultramarines now face a new war in the underworld - could Steloc Aethon, renowned captain of 'the Honoured' 19th Company, be the one to lead them to ultimate victory over the traitors? Perhaps, if he can master his own bitter desire for vengeance...

- Horus Heresy: The Unburdened by David Annandale

Long considering themselves persecuted by the rest of the Imperium, the apostles of the XVIIth Legion have courted sedition, betrayal and even open heresy for decades. But for Kurtha Sedd of the Third Hand Chapter, the Word Bearers' assault on Calth has proven... troubling. Drawn into the haunted shadows of the planet's underworld, the Chaplain and his devout brethren must now put aside all other concerns and continue to wage war against the Ultramarines, no matter the ultimate cost.

- The Last Phoenix, the second HH Omnibus:

The Horus Heresy continues in this omnibus, with the fall of the III Legion to Chaos. The novels Fulgrim and Angel Exterminatus serve as a chronicle of Fulgrim’s corruption, while The Crimson Fist, The Reflection Crack’d and many other tales from the New York Times bestselling series reveal the true extent of his damnation.

smile.png

When it comes to HH series maybe they are tying it in with the 30k game.  As a new legion gets their rules/releases an HH book accompanies it, and when the battle of terra rules get released the HH novel for the final battle will also be ?

You want more ?

Ok ! biggrin.png

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/24951481yUOlMhQbL.jpg

After centuries of peace, the Imperium is thrown into panic as human worlds everywhere are menaced by orks. In a relentless tide of slaughter, ork attack moons destroy planet after planet with gravity weapons of unstoppable power. On Terra, the High Lords are paralysed by the scale of the threat, and fail to take any effective action. With entire Space Marine Chapters missing, or known to have been wiped out, does anyone have the will and the power to rise to the Imperium’s defence?

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/65171881KVyoXuGL.jpg

As ork ships lay waste to world after world, heading inexorably towards Terra, Imperial citizens despair. The High Lords become desperate to prove that victory is possible, no matter the cost. A massive Navy fleet is assembled – their mission to make a definitive strike against the orks at Port Sanctus, an area of enemy-held space. But when the Imperial armada arrives, they find themselves outclassed and outmanoeuvred – can human courage and faith possibly prevail against such terrible odds?

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/122785810EeNTP1tL.jpg

Despite the Imperium’s best attempts to forestall the ork plague that is wrecking havoc in human space, an ork attack moon now hangs over Terra. As its malevolent presence gazes down at the Imperial Palace, terrified citizens run riot in the streets. In a last-ditch attempt to destroy the attack moon, a proletarian crusade is launched. Thousands of ships large and small head to the moon carrying billions of citizens, all eager to take the fight to the enemy. It seems the attack has a chance of success as the invasion force lands safely, but the orks have yet to spring their trap...

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/62429681e9kf5I91L.jpg

The Imperium’s situation has never been more grim – an ork attack moon hangs over Terra, and ork armadas ravage human space. To make matters even worse, eldar strike at the heart of the Imperial Palace, forcing humanity’s defenders to fight on two fronts at once. Though it seems nothing can stop the orks – neither brute force, science, nor faith – an unlikely alliance in the furthest reaches of space uncovers the first clue how to defeat the greenskins. The Adeptus Astartes now face an almost impossible task - taking news of this discovery back to Terra through a galaxy teaming with orks.

The two first The End Times omnibuses, 2 novels + short stories (ebook)
And I guess that confirms Flesh Tearers as an anthology (not a new cover, this from Flesh of Cretacia).
No cover yet for the first one, I Am Slaughter. Hope you liked this new covers. msn-wink.gif

so 3 stories (no indication on length) about Armageddon.... again, 2 about The End Times, and a bundle of everything Flesh Tearers ive collected over the last 2 years..... bravo BL so much better huh.png

Im sorry for the negativity, but it cannot be helped... im growing tired.

BL/GW have 10,000 years of history they can play with.... but apparently refuse to

Oh goodie, more Calth stuff.... Seriously though, could we see some movement in the HH plotline... Know No Fear, Mark of Calth, Unremembered Empire, Betrayer etc etc etc... I mean, come on, lets get things moving a bit please. 

More Excoriators would be better from Rob. The Beast looks promising . Bored with the Heresy stuff  not enough DA or RG.

..... not enough DA & RG

What about BA, SW, TS & IF ... DA & RG already have far more written about them than these 4 legions combined 

More Excoriators would be better from Rob. The Beast looks promising . Bored with the Heresy stuff  not enough DA or RG.

..... not enough DA & RG

What about BA, SW, TS & IF ... DA & RG already have far more written about them than these 4 legions combined 

lies. The Iron Hands have more than the RG do.

the BA and SW both got full fledged novels that didnt suck. The RG cannot say that.

WLK

Oh goodie, more Calth stuff.... Seriously though, could we see some movement in the HH plotline... Know No Fear, Mark of Calth, Unremembered Empire, Betrayer etc etc etc... I mean, come on, lets get things moving a bit please. 

In my defense the underworld war is one of my favorite events....

But yes, i would like to see the series finished in the next 25 years. I have a bad feeling that the 2 calth stories are just limited editions.

Archived