Project Sub-Forum Created

Brother Tyler

I saw that the Brotherhood of the Lost project was taking up a lot of space in the Special Projects forum, so I created this sub-forum specifically for the project and moved all of the related topics herein (at least, I think I did - let me know if I missed any).

You'll notice that the forum is led by @simison and the Moderati. The Moderati have normal moderator authority in this sub-forum. However, simison is the Project Leader, so he, too is listed. Note that simison doesn't have moderator responsibility/authority from a B&C rules perspective (i.e., he doesn't enforce forum rules and can't do the things that moderators can do), but is recognized as the Project Leader and calls the shots with regard to the project.

I'm looking forward to seeing the end result of this project (and we may turn it into an issue of the Legio Imprint if y'all want).

http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

Awesome! Thanks Brother Tyler!

...I wouldnt be against the project Featuring in the Imprint at all!

Edited by Slipstreams

You know, I know it's a relatively easy thing to create a sub-forum and move some threads into it. 

But, there's a part of me going, "Our project has its own sub-forum!? WOOOOOOOOOOO!" *runs in circles*

Finally, I'd be honored if the Brotherhood of the Lost was featured in the Legio Imprint!