Today's duty

Emprah2508

Finish porting the last post from the campaign diary to the new website (signature).. and then work on the backlog of pictures for new posts!
Oh, and wont be today but need to build a photoboth/box thing to take better pictures. hmm. ​

After a short break I have taken up the brush again to add some reinforcements to the 711th. Just started 3 Ogryns for the 293rd Abhuman Company.

Today I will be mainly painting chocochip biggrin.png

Today's duty is to get back to work on my next Russ.  I finished the two flanks about six weeks ago...then I was distracted by WoC in fantasy (building up to 1500 for triumph&treachery)...the abomination that is Age of Sanguinus dropped (killing my motivation to work on fantasy) about the same time that the new DA codex (which I'm fielding at NOVA) dropped, requiring some surgery on my force, which was completed today with the replacement of two arms on a bonus biker (he had no arms and was on an old horse base, hadn't used the model in years).  So...back to TAAAANKZ!  I'll try to get the hull done this weekend, then decide which turret to build.

Today's duty is to remove mold lines from 20 State Troops. Work for a few hours biggrin.png

I know that struggle. Found an old Guard Battleforce boxed set (like the CDF box, but minus tank & chimera, plus sentinel) and all the guardsmen had horrid mold lines. I assume maybe it was from when they first switched to plastics, and maybe the production wasn't up to par yet?

Today's Duty: Read another chapter or two of "First and Only" for modelling ideas.

Today I am still painting ogryns....

And basing 2 heavy duty flying bases for FW flyers (not Guard sad.png )

New: Ogryns done now cleaning up Motocross bikes (Rough Riders) :)

Archived