Alternative Kastelan Dome-Heads

Nostramar

I've been searching for some time for ideas to do something different with the heads on the robots - and found something of interest at wargameexclusive.com (no direct link as I think it is against foreign policy).

It's not that I dislike the dome heads, I just don't think they are great either. I've tried to imagine what their configuration underneath looks like, and the kit offered on war-game exclusive is not entirely off! 

Just thought I would like to share, as I know many of you dread the dome!

Not bad if you're the kind of bro that appreciated he helmet-less Knight-Titans I suspect.

It was supes expensive, but I just used a Castellax torso and weapon with Kastelan limbs for mine

Here are a few images of how they look like. If you ask me, it fixes one part of the entire model. Now to fix the entire rest of the model :D

What I like about these heads, they look like what is underneath the dome, to me, they give it a dark feel, like seeing a face with the skin removed.

Mind you these are still very W.I.P. but I like them. They mix in well and break up the squadron.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/Grymskull74/Mobile%20Uploads/20150824_170537_zps80f47b41.jpg

Archived