Knights and Titans Question

librisrouge

So, I'm getting a Titan, and, in the spirit of giant doom bringing warbots, I want to field him with my knights from time to time, and I hate going unbound. Does this mean that I'll always be taking an IG CAD for the LoW slot, and then allying in Knights? Is there anyway to take a Warhound and IKnights together by themselves?

The only way I can find is the 30k Questoris list but that means 3,000 points minimum and the list being accepted. Don't get me wrong, it sounds fun as hell, but I don't think that'll happen very much. Anybody know any other way to field these two together?

can someone check to see if this specifies that the LoWs must be Imperial Knights?

laugh.png

Yes, of course it does. Nice try though.

I hate going unbound.

If you're using one of the Formations (Baronial Court, etc.), being Unbound makes no difference to your army at all.

It was worth a shot! tongue.png

Lucien makes an excellent point - you can go Unbound with a Baronial or Exalted Court and have no loss in benefits. Unbound has a bad stigma attached to it, but I think that this is the kind of situation it was meant for.

It looks like Skitarri might just tempt me into a few squads (curses!!) but two vets and a CCS with minimal upgrades aren't much more so I'll still probably stick to the Emperor's Hammer. Of course, for purely fun games (because Warhound = FUN!!!) I can go with unbound. My FLGS banned it for events and few players around here will play against it, which I kinda get because every time they allow it 'that guy'tm plays really messed up lists; not that those lists aren't 99% legal anyway.

Archived