Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena

NickLMM

I spoke with the an admin before posting, but I just wanted to create a thread regarding a new game in beta based around Warhammer 40,000.

Dark Nexus Arena is a new MOBA-esque game based around Warhammer 40k lore and characters.  Made by the Vancouver game studio Whitebox Interactive, the entire team has a huge passion for GW and it's various tabletop games, and wanted to bring their own spin on it to the PC gaming world.  Even as I write this I'm looking at a bundle of half assembled Necron bits.

Currently the game is in closed Beta, but Whitebox wants to reach out to you, the 40k players, and see what you think of what they've done so far.  The game is free to play and currently they have the following playable veterans:

-Space Marine Scout

-Space Marine Terminator

-Space Marine Apothecary

-Ork Stormboy

-Ork Meganob

-Tau Firewarrior

-Tau Ethereal

-Chaos Berzerker

There are plans for more factions and units as the game continues to be developed, as well as a paint system for the veterans.

The official page for the game is www.darknexusarena.com.  If anybody is interested in trying it out, I do have a few beta keys left I'd be happy to distribute, and I'll be posting any additional news on this thread.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer as much as I can!

Archived