Converting up Inquisitors - More questions.

SW1

I don't have the codex on me at the moment but last time I checked there was no option to take a force axe/stave for an inquisitor just a force sword. I'm guessing it's a typo as in the weapons summary at the back of the codex it had the weapon profile for all the force weapon options.

Is this still the same or has it been updated?

I've got hold of a GK's in PA kit and fancy using the force stave as an inquisitors weapon.

Yeah ... I was sure it was an option but may just have to model it with what I want and if my opponent is happy with it count as the weapon. If not just count it as a force sword.

Worked out I can do:

Xenos with Conversion Beamer (using the triple barrelled gun from the GK kit)

Hereticus with Inferno Pistol (from the Sanguinary Guard kit)

Malleus with Nemesis Hammer (GK kit)

Malleus with Incinerator (GK kit)

I'll probably use something like mk3 armour for them as there's a big clear chest space to gs =][= details on them.

I don't recal there being any updates, so it looks like you're stuck with force swords. If you're not playing in tournaments, and adapt the points costs, you should be able to include other force weapons though :)

Thanks for the reply Dosjetka. I'll just be arming them as rule of cool with the different force weapons and work out later the finer details.

I've got a few spyrer models stripping at the moment and reading the first book in the Bastion Wars series I want to use one of them with twin power fists. I was thinking that Xenos would be the best to match the idea of spyrer kit being used. However they don't have the option for power fists. So I'm trying to work out which would be the better fit. In my head I'm tempted to use the Hereticus rules but call him a Xenos Inquisitor. Whatever I end up using rules wise my question is should I count it as carapace armour or power armour?

Infact thinking about model usage. GWS limiting TDA to Malleus Inquisitors doesn't fit my idea of the Inquisition. So as long as I make sure I swap out the nemesis hammer for something like giving him a force weapon instead it'll be fine. To use the Malleus rules for a different Inquisitor.

That Grey Knight kit is amazing bits wise. The other weapons (psycannons?) look like they will convert up into rad-missile launchers easily for a HH destroyer unit. Combined with the Sanguinary Guard jump packs (minus the wings) will be the right look for the destroyer with jump packs found here ... http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Legion-MKIV-Destroyer-Squad-with-Jump-Packs. Now if I could just find a way of getting HH units in an Inquisition Force. :p

Archived