Where Does it End?

Jolemai

I'm here for the long haul. BA weren't actually my first love since returning to the hobby 7 or so years ago. When I first returned I pick up Witch Hunters and built up a decent army sure that an update, and more importantly plastic minis were right around the corner. Sadly they never came.

In 2010 the 5th Ed BA book was released, and since one of my fave units in the WH book was the seraphim squads (jump infantry), SoB lacked any decent CC units and the Sang Guard with their amazing angelic models had just been released I decided to start a BA army as an allied detachment, which was possible in 5th with the WH codex.

Needless to say, BA have turned into my largest force, mainly since GW continue to ignore my Battle Sisters. In terms of how far I'll go with the BA, my plan is to get at least 1 if every unit to it's max size and and then get even more. Eventually I want to be in a position where I can run any list I require...

So yes, it'll never end. On top of that I have all my other projects that I'm dabbling in.

D

Archived