New HH

Aralon56

I know it doesn't clarify if it is a short, novella, or novel, but at least it gives us an idea what it's about. Pulled straight from the email.

Leman Russ returns in a brand new saga that focuses on the Space Wolves' battle with the Alpha Legion, following on from the events of Scars.

We can't wait to see The Rout in action again. If you're as excited about this new book as we are, click on the link below and we can drop you an email to let you know as soon as it's available.

Posted · Hidden by Flint13, September 20, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Flint13, September 20, 2015 - No reason given

well my enthusiasm just died for this.

another l$i$m$i$t$e$d$ e$d$ n$o$v$e$l$l$a$ is pretty much a middle finger to the fans of the story. at this rate, my grand kids will be first in line to read about the siege of terra

WLK

I hope this is by Wraight...not that I'll be buying it any time soon

It is. And it takes place immediately after Scars, pitting Space Wolves against the Alpha Legion. I'm kind of excited and will definately buy it even though I hate it being a limited edition with high price tag.

I've just removed a post (and the reply to keep things tidy) as it was entirely unconstructive. If the discussion devolves any further than it already has into an excuse to bitch and moan, it'll be closed.

Archived