Which novel/story/etc is Caleb Decima in?

Karchev

Bah, I think you are right. I saw someone made a reference to "And for how Crysos Morturg and the other loyalists escape Istvaan III. I don't know but I need that info before the end of the series. In the case of Morturg he was pulled out by Caleb Decima who is a badass Magos of the Reductor, he would had an escape plan or could had hijacked a ship or something like that."

Well i looked up that character and he is also only referenced in HH1 - so I guess i need to read through the fluff in there now.

Bah, I think you are right. I saw someone made a reference to "And for how Crysos Morturg and the other loyalists escape Istvaan III. I don't know but I need that info before the end of the series. In the case of Morturg he was pulled out by Caleb Decima who is a badass Magos of the Reductor, he would had an escape plan or could had hijacked a ship or something like that."

Well i looked up that character and he is also only referenced in HH1 - so I guess i need to read through the fluff in there now.

there is some kind of short-story-like text in the book where it describes their last stand and how Decima rescues Morturg^^

• 3 weeks later...

Little Update:

The Mechanicum Red Book states that Decima survived, "having rebuild his body", has now even greater military forces under his own command, but his action have seen him marked as a madman and heretek under his fellow loyalist Mechanicum brothers and sisters^^

Little Update:

The Mechanicum Red Book states that Decima survived, "having rebuild his body", has now even greater military forces under his own command, but his action have seen him marked as a madman and heretek under his fellow loyalist Mechanicum brothers and sisters^^

Heretek? Is that what they're calling mechanicum heretics these days? Lame

Little Update:

Heretek? Is that what they're calling mechanicum heretics these days? Lame

the term isn't new at all^^ atleast as old as the p&p RPG books^^

• 1 year later...

Archived