Anvillus Pattern Drop Pods

Brother Heinrich

So I was reading the entry for these in LA:CAL today and the italcized writing at the bottom of the unit entry reads thus:

"Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pods may be purchased individually as a stand-alone fast attack choice for a Space Marine Legion Crusade army and as Dedicated Transports for any Terminator armour-equipped unit of five models or less, including Terminator armour-equipped Command squads."

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-08%20at%204.58.37%20PM_zpsnq6oyafs.png

So reading it, I take that to mean 5-man Terminator squads can always takes these as Dedicated Transports, regardless of the ROW being used. However in BattleScribe this is not an option, am I missing something here or is this just simply an oversight on behalf of the BattleScribe development team?

Ask Millicant about it, he's the one making the 30k Battlescribe Index/Repository. He has a thread in the HH Section for Bug Reports and such.

Ask Millicant about it, he's the one making the 30k Battlescribe Index/Repository. He has a thread in the HH Section for Bug Reports and such.

Thanks Slips, just posted a link for this topic in the BattleScribe thread. Figured this might be another route for my Night Lord list (2x 5-man Terminator squads in Anvillus pods)

:tu:

And yes, its very much a viable way of getting a mix of Orbital Assault and Pride of the Legion.

Though it ups the already high points-density of PotL armies :P

Archived