Question on Perturabo Rules

Crunch1945

Was reading Perturabo's rules and a few questions were raised.

They are:

1. That his armour, The Logos, is Terminator armour, does that mean he's relentless, slow and purposeful, or doesn't effect him.

2. He's able to purchase Forgebreaker for use and has, amongst others, strikedown. Now the 7th ed. rules state that this makes a model (unit?) act like it's moving through difficult terrain (I'm paraphrasing, sorry if it's off). This would be useless for a melee weapon seeing as your already in CC so it's irrelevant. Now using the, I believe, 6th ed. rules, a model hit and wounded, saved or otherwise, would have it's Initiative reduced by half. So the question there is he stuck with a useless rule, or should I use the old one?  

3. Question on the amount of attacks Perturabo gets in CC, without Forgebreaker, he uses his fists with AP 2, does that confer a +1 upgrade in attacks. Secondly with the hammer would it confer this as well, because its not Two-Handed? 

Thanks all, sorry if I got some stuff wrong this is my first post.

RAW, it doesn't provide Relentless or SnP. The entirety of the benefits are listed.

Strikedown being broken is more of a function of that rule that Foregebreaker. It still functions versus Hit and Run units.

Until equipped with Forgebreaker, he only has a single Close Combat Weapon which strikes at AP2. He has 4 attacks. When he gets the hammer, he loses the CCWepon, because its not listed, and Forgebreaker is his only listed CC Weapon.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Hesh,

Question was there because he's modeled one-handing Forgebreaker, and he had the other hand free. Was thinking it would be similar to model with CC weapon and second weapon (fist). Thanks for the clarification, will help when I get to play him with the guys.

Archived