Black Library's - Heresy Book Teaser

The Red Thirst

'Ahh finally advancing the plot. jolly good ' - not a chance SlaveToDarkness.

Pharos - Imperium Secundus;

War without end anthology - Imperium Secundus;

Eye of Terra anthology (that's from where the Emperor's cover) - Great Crusade shorts.

Garro - another sidestory.

biggrin.png Where do you see advancing the plot?

'Ahh finally advancing the plot. jolly good ' - not a chance SlaveToDarkness.

Pharos - Imperium Secundus;

War without end anthology - Imperium Secundus;

Eye of Terra anthology (that's from where the Emperor's cover) - Great Crusade shorts.

Garro - another sidestory.

biggrin.png Where do you see advancing the plot?

Advancing the plot doesn't have to mean "Siege of Terra". Garro and Imperium Secundus are current parts of the plot.

Additional info from BL guys -'Eye of Terra' anthology is a reprint of all eshorts from BL about early years of Crusade and Heresy. Tis without new stories.

Has this been confirmed? I know at least one person guessed that it would be about that because of it's cover art, but it seems unlikely considering how few shorts there are from that period that haven't already been published in an existing anthology.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a collection of existing stories like Legacies of Betrayal, and one of them may well be The Wolf of Ash and Fire, but to be solely themed around such a period seems odd, unless it does contain new stories.

Thanks. I figured that's what the 4 pictures were related to.

I hope Master of Mankind gets a suitably bad-ass picture of The Emperor on its cover too ... even if it's not due for release for a long while.

Hopefully it won't be -too- long :) Last month ADB said he was half way done with it, and has been working on it since January. The Crimson King was also said to be about half way done not too long ago, and we also know Angels of Caliban and Scars II are underway (though to my knowledge, no updates as to their progress so far).

I could be wrong. I just don't see Garro getting a full novel.

I also suspect that the pre-Heresy stories will include Promethean Sun and Aurelian (but I could also be entirely wrong on that). I just don't see how there can be a novel lengths worth of pre-heresy stories otherwise (excluding those already published in other numbered anthologies).

Garro is not a new story than I'am really done with the whole heresy crap.

sadly, there are enough people buying the crap out of the limited edition rip-offs that a few departures wont really impact the BL.

WLK

Yeah, No hate toward BL, the stories have become boring expected more out of the heresy series. looking forward to the Beast series.

Archived