One minor bonus 

One conditional major bonus combined with a permanent moderate hindrance.

With a secret major hindrance.

I think it's vaguely balanced. Just clear up on who gets Adamantium Will, characters or units.

So a new update :) A few additions for this one.

• The Predators have been added to the roll of Legions/Primarchs and their Homeworld has been added to the map (other worlds will be added once I have a chance to go through the map thread properly).
  • The Scions have the beginning of their fluff chapter added in.
  • The Godslayers fluff chaper has been added (I don't think this was in the last update)
  • Many, many crunch updates to the Grave Stalkers, Iron Bears and some for the Godslayers too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od8oeu5vgtdv9l9/BotL%20Book%201-%20Insurrection%2811%29.pdf?dl=0

Note to self: Make a proper change log for the next book(s).

Hey Griff,

have the same issue like back when our showcase was finished. I got the text but every background is grey and I got nearly not images at all.

Could you sent me another version like you did in the past? :)

Er...I think the Iron Bears have a slight problem. They have 4 special units, 2 unique characters and then 7 bits of special wargear if I counted right.

The Phalanx Leviathans are being removed, so that's three units. 

The armoury is more of a problem. It was originally argued that by trading in one of the characters, he'd get two pieces of wargear for it. But that was before my research frenzy and the new 'slot' standard. So, 3 + 2 + 7 = 12. There definitely needs to be a trimming taking place. 

How about we drop the assault cannon, power tomahawk, and the legion relic for the Bears?

I think they need the other four as the shields help define legion tactica; and the two upgrades help show the Bears' physicality on the table top.

That would drop me to four; I can just add the Assault Cannon profile to the Mauler. And truth be told a legion relic seems weird to me for the Bears during the crusade.

That being said the Bears Wargear needs to be edited; the inferno pistol is still there and the rules for accessing the Assault Cannon and additional Plasma Cannon and Servo harness access isn't there.

You could make the ares gauntlets a relic. Retrieved from the dead body if their sire, they have been altered a bit to fit normal marine hands ( or you let them look like energyfists). Every legion champion has the optiin to choose them as weapon insteas of the normal one.

Griff, I got one little thing to add to your newest version:

The full name of Andezo is

Andezo Sambedi

Could you please add this in the box in which the Legions are listed? :)

Nah, called him Sambedi.

Close enough for being recognized (as his full title is: Baron Andezo Sambedi) but still different. :tongue.:

Edited by Kelborn

Daer'dd's Gauntlets for relics? Those are almost the same size as Dreadnought powerfists.

What's the count on wargear units anyway? And is the Legion relic supposed to count against it even? I actually missed most of that talk.

1 - 2 - 3, is the basis, format being wargear, units, and characters with an additional 9 slots available. You're already on a different format with only two characters, which is fine.

Relics, Primarchs, and RoWs don't count against the prior format.

So a new update :smile.: A few additions for this one.

• The Predators have been added to the roll of Legions/Primarchs and their Homeworld has been added to the map (other worlds will be added once I have a chance to go through the map thread properly).
  • The Scions have the beginning of their fluff chapter added in.
  • The Godslayers fluff chaper has been added (I don't think this was in the last update)
  • Many, many crunch updates to the Grave Stalkers, Iron Bears and some for the Godslayers too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od8oeu5vgtdv9l9/BotL%20Book%201-%20Insurrection%2811%29.pdf?dl=0

Note to self: Make a proper change log for the next book(s).

While it still is pretty rough around the edges so to say, I MAY or may not have let a tear drop from my eye staring in awe at this... feels goooood