Over hauling my guard

Canadian_F_H

I see the word filter has been overzealous, but I wouldn't spend too many points on the Chimeras. Their job is to get the meltas in range and little else, you'd be better off speeding in but should they survive to try some pot shots not a bad way to spend points you may have as you're also better off not sinking too many points into any one squad as that would be the inevitable target for a charge. Though that said, chucking a load of melta bombs and a demo charge wouldn't hurt? Could be better than a lascannon as you can't afford to hang back and use it.

Battle scribe is showing the chimera auto cannon as a free upgrade...

I'm considering other options since a unit can only fire 2 weapons out of the hatch at a time... Might hedge bets and pull some unit weapons out and see if I can find another unit in there...

• 2 weeks later...

Venting frustration in this wip...

Just that the Cadian battle force comes with the lrbt kit when I prefer all the variants in the demolisher kit...

Edit. Except for the eradicator... Ignores cover is a gift from the god-emperor!!

The data or app updated on me and i thought that too. After you change it to autocannon you have to go in and buy the autocannon for 5 pts. If you look at the toster view your chimera wont have any weapon.

Battle scribe is showing the chimera auto cannon as a free upgrade...

I'm considering other options since a unit can only fire 2 weapons out of the hatch at a time... Might hedge bets and pull some unit weapons out and see if I can find another unit in there...

Archived