Onslaught Force Org Chart

disease

Hi gang, just after a bit of clarification :

If I choose to use the onslaught or castellan force org charts instead of age of darkness, can I still use a rite of war? E.g Onslaught combined with Pride of the Legion

Second, in onslaught it says you can take two lords of war. Is that each choice capped at 25% of points, or their combined value cannot be more than 25%? E.g taking Fulgrim and a fellblade.

I know these are cheesy and a bit WAAC, I'm just wondering if it is possible that's all.

Hi gang, just after a bit of clarification :

If I choose to use the onslaught or castellan force org charts instead of age of darkness, can I still use a rite of war? E.g Onslaught combined with Pride of the Legion

Second, in onslaught it says you can take two lords of war. Is that each choice capped at 25% of points, or their combined value cannot be more than 25%? E.g taking Fulgrim and a fellblade.

I know these are cheesy and a bit WAAC, I'm just wondering if it is possible that's all.

I would also like to know.

Only 2 compulsory troop choices with CotH and a 4+ reroll seize with Alpharius. Would be so good.

Yeah, Onslaught is notorious for not allowing the use of a Rite of War. Or allies.

However, when you have multiple Lords of War choices, it is 25% of the army's total for each LoW choice (unless specified otherwise by the mission). So yeah, you can run two <500 point LoW choices in a 2k game with Onslaught or something. -Taghmata book p.17

Archived