28th Thunder lions wip- "We Roar With His Will!"

KnightBringer

First off I want to say a big hello to all of the lovely hobbyists of the BaC, as a member and lurker of the site for a couple of months now I feel its time to step out of the shadows and gain a little motivation for my fledgling project whilst doing it.

Now with the blog post over its time to get down to the project itself. Have decided upon a whim to start a tempestus scions army to work as allies and objective grabbers for my main army of knights, I'm still working on the finer details of the fluff but rest assured that no narrative shall be left unforged.

I have got the base scheme down and have mostly finished my first test model with the rest of the squad on the assembly line so they will make appearances when they are built.

Enough of me rambling on now, have some pictures and tell what I can do to help tighten up the scheme, I think the highlight in the red may be a tad bright but I'm not quite sure...

Creative criticism and tips are and will always be appreciated :)

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/11448-28th-thunder-lions/

Edit: Added a link to my photo gallery because I cannot for the life of me find a way to include pictures in my posts, I'm sure its hiding right under my nose...

Archived