Quick Alpharius question

amazarak

1) Hes a 400+ Point Character all his own. Most people would rather have a Typhon which can possibly do more, quicker and for cheaper. Also, 25% LoW Limit.

2) Making models takes time. Of the current Primarchs we have rules for, Dorn, Alpharius and Corax are the only ones without Models. Patience in this regard. We might get a sneak peak/release in February.

Making a model for Alpharius would defeat the purpose I think.

Well, in The Serpent Beneath Omegon's forces use optic camouflage to appear as normal (although bulky) humans when in crowds, it's not too surprising that Alphy could use that tech to appear as a normal marine until he chose to reveal himself. smile.png

• 3 weeks later...

His description says he wears his ceremonial armour when he wants to.

Letting the enemy think they know exactly where the primarch appears to be is a weapon in itself.

Letting the enemy think they know exactly where the primarch appears to be is a weapon in itself.

As an Iron Hand my repy is as such : and so is a bolter, and I know which one I would rather have at all times ;)

As an Iron Hand my repy is as such : and so is a bolter, and I know which one I would rather have at all times msn-wink.gif

Yes, but a bolter that is actually alpharius in disguise is better, no?

Archived