Batrep Imperial Guard vs Necrons (small 1k pointer)

Emicus

Small thousand point battlereport of Imperial Guard, His Most Holy and Reveered Emperors Esteemed Fist vs filthy cancerpatient space robot Necrons.

​Tried to keep it simple and small as my opponent is in the 'if I have T3 and your guns are S4, what do you need to wound me' stage. He also picked up on a new tactic after this game, see if you can figure out what :)

Small thousand point battlereport of Imperial Guard, His Most Holy and Reveered Emperors Esteemed Fist vs filthy cancerpatient space robot Necrons.

​Tried to keep it simple and small as my opponent is in the 'if I have T3 and your guns are S4, what do you need to wound me' stage. He also picked up on a new tactic after this game, see if you can figure out what smile.png

Was the new tactic "Never clump up when facing guard"?

That's not a tactic, that's common sense :P Good to see you helping a player get back into the hobby, never been a better time to play I think :) You managed to get a fair few points in, shows the power of even the "basic" Russ too! I imagine he'll take smaller squads next time as to not make your target priorities so easy.

SPOILER: READ THE REPORT MAN/WOMAN/CHILD

Got an upcoming short game with the same player. Yeah he was a bit shellshocked after teleporting up his 20man unit with lord and placing them in a template-sized circle in front of three Battle-tanks. :)

Archived