Recruiting for the 2nd Company

Fezifresh

Greetings Brothers!

I traded for some Bits at the gaming club and now I've got enough parts for 2 Special Character Bikes...

That leaves me with some decisions to make. I would be glad to get your opinion on the matter.

The first one will be a Librarian. The Second one I'm not so sure about.
So here are my questions:

1. Which Force Weapon should I give my Librarian (he will be riding with a Black Night Command Squad mostly)?

2. Chaplain/Interrogator/Techmarine ??

Thanks as always and sorry about my English!

Repent! For tomorrow you die!

Personally I'd go with an interrogator (you can always play him as a regular Chaplain).

I went for the force sword on my libby in the hope of getting a hit or two in at initiative level, I hate waiting around to hit something with an axe for the limited additional bonus. No doubt some one can make a good argument for the staff but I prefer the look of a sword too.

Hope that is some help.  

If only there was a force lance sad.png

1. I give my PA libbys sword, TDA get axe. You have to consider what you'll likely be charging into? Does your bike squad really plan to charge terminators?

2. I had the exact same dilema last edition. Ultimately I chose techmarine. I Guess it depends how many vehicles you plan to need repairing? That said, I've found mine, despite looking great, to not perform so well. If I could do it again I'd go chaplain (flavour is irrelevent as you can field him as either).

An after thought- Techmarine biker can technicly only be fielded in a CAD (due to stupid lack of faq) where as a chaplain biker can go in a lions blade.

Archived