CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD

Guardsman1275

Very expensive, only (maybe) worth it if you have a blob-infantry heavy list. Otherwise take General Odon from IA11 for a similar effect for half the price (the only downside being a pre-built command squad.) Though if you take Creed you probably don't want him rolling around on the front lines with plasma and heavy flamers, so it's rather a moot point.

He was better before, he's not that great now sadly. It's essential to give him some protection and CCSs can be fire magnets before you start spending big points on them, and then you've got to use him to the most to get your points worth. It feels like too much hassle and restriction to me. Maybe if he had more going for him... Kell is nice in theory but drives the costs up.

I think that the IG special characters all need a price decrease, I mean what does yarrick bring that makes him woth 145? besides looking cool and having awesome fluff his rules on the tabletop make him about as good at CC as a space marine captain. What would be nice to see are characters that add flavor to lists, yarrick giving bonuses to infantry does nto make sense. He is part of the Steel Legion, a mostly mechanized force, why does he give bonuses that work best in a blob army?

Archived