Dual "must be warlord" rules

StaggerLee

Hey, just a quick question. if 2 models state they must be warlord, who takes precedence?

Eg:

Autilon Skorr:

Rite of Command states he must be warlord.

Armillus Dynat:

Jealous Command states he must be warlord.

Mainly as id love to run skorr as the warlord and have dynat for his abilities. 

How would you guys rule it?

Thanks in advance :)

I would assume that you can't take them both in the same army, since a requirement of taking each of them is that the model be your warlord, and you can't have two warlords.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable in rules will  come along to weigh in either way.

Dallo

Fielding a Delegatus means you cannot field a Praetor or Lord of War (read: Primarch). Dynat is a Master of the Legion, so he's basically a Praetor, therefore you can't take him as well. This is the same with the Leviathan Force Org chart.

Either way, you can only field Dynat OR Skorr. But if you take Dynat, you are not restricted from fielding Alpharius.

Fielding a Delegatus means you cannot field a Praetor or Lord of War (read: Primarch). Dynat is a Master of the Legion, so he's basically a Praetor, therefore you can't take him as well. This is the same with the Leviathan Force Org chart.

Either way, you can only field Dynat OR Skorr. But if you take Dynat, you are not restricted from fielding Alpharius.

The delegatus special rule "rite of command" States they must be warlord UNLESS their respective primarch is also taken.

@shandwen - What!?! Skorr's amazing! :)

@MasteredFury - you're right. I was getting the Delegatus rules and the Chosen Duty RoW rules mixed up.

Regardless, unless you field Alpharius, you can't take both Skorr and Dynat. StaggerLee wanted Skorr's amazing ability to choose his Warlord Trait along with Dynat's "The Harrowing", which isn't legal. Shame.

Archived