3000 pts Iron Warriors

Strata

Just throwing together something i think might be fun to run every so often. Im thinking that it's going to be a tough nut for some armies to handle, and some others may just roll right over it. 

HQ:

Legion Centurion, Siege Breaker, Cataphractii Armor, Combi-melta, Chainfist.

Troops:

6x Tyrant Siege Terminators at base size. Unit to go with the Siege Breaker has a combi-melta

Heavy:

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought talon. 2 dreads, both with Gravflux bombards.

LOW:

The Primarch Perturabo, After istvaan

New person to 30k, but I've got a question. Where does it say you can take Tyrant Termies as troops? I've seen a few lists with them as Troops, but I cant seem to find the rule. I thought you could only make regular terminators troops?

Anyway, its a cool looking list. Personally, I'd take a few chainfists, for those harder nuts to crack

It might be a bit excessive, but that many tyrant terminators with Preturabo seems like a pretty brutal list to me. 72 krak missiles a turn is a lot of firepower, the only think they can't deal with is TEQs and the list has lots of fists and the leviathans to deal with that.

You say excessive like its a bad thing. I dont think that it's all that much to paint up with how i do my iron warriors. I can't help but feel.. giddy inside when i think of all of them on the field.. Like Lord Asvaldir said, its a brutal list, with all the subtly of a brick to the face.

Archived