More BL subscriptions offer

veterannoob

This one sounds like a good deal if you spend a boatload on BL. Just wish I had the cash upfront. Besides, I do like the feel of a printed book :)

http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/40k-feat/bl-2016-digital-complete.html

Every Black Library digital release in 2016, in one handy purchase.

DESCRIPTION
We'll say that again: this offer gets you every single eBook novel, novella and Quick Read, and every MP3 audiobook and audio drama that Black Library releases in 2016. All of them. Every single one. Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar and The Horus Heresy. The whole shebang. We'd love to tell you how much you'll save with this offer, but we can't count that high. Suffice to say that we reckon if you bought everything individually, you'd pay at least twice as much as you will for this subscription. It's a truly incredible offer, and means that with a single transaction, you'll never have to worry about missing a new eBook or MP3 release in the coming year.

HOW THIS SUBSCRIPTION WORKS
Whenever a new eBook or MP3 title is available, your blacklibrary.com account will be updated with the latest release. You can subscribe at any point during the year and you’ll immediately be able to download all the stories released up to that point. Subsequent ones will be added to your account as they are released.

I saw this and couldn't believe the cost I understand that at the prices Black Library charge this is a cheaper alternative but still, to me its more akin to a kickstarter where you don't know the quality and/or quantity of the titles which are going to be released in those next twelve months... All I really want is GW to return to releasing the mass market paperbacks of the HH series within a month or two of the hardback/premium release...

Yeah thats my worry too, ive felt theyve really slowed down on books i actually want to read in the past couple of years, in favour of swarms of mini stories and limited run stuff, its thsoe micro stories driving the price of this up ill wager.

Archived