+ The Unification Wars +

apologist

+ [datalog] [spooling] [transcript unclear] [fatal error] +
+ [datalog] [spooling]
I have seen these new warriors. They are more pleasing to the eye than the Thunder Warriors; almost comely in their closeness to the human form. I have no doubt this will be a final solution. You might face the Thunder Warriors and see them as ogrish; but with this new army there can be no doubt the Emperor leads the best of humanity. Humanity Plus! +

IMG_3479.JPG

+ I confess to finding it simultaneously thrilling and terrifying – sublime in its horrific perfection – that the work of the psienticians and alchaemical staff has been so scrupulously successful. The tube-subjects resist every test; physical, mental and chemical; though being that it was performed under the eye of the warmaster Himself, it is perhaps not surpr+
[datalog] [spooling] [transcript unclear] [spooling] +

+ inscriptor: Trosty, The Astartes Project +
+ Datum: unclear; spec. ca~ Himalaysian Counter-insurgency Campaign [transcript unclear] [spooling] +
+ [datalog] [spooling] [sCRAPSHUNTERRORABORT] [fatal error] +

+ [spooling]+osing, I state simply that their loyalty was, and remains, absolute; not to kin, not to place, not even to humanity – but to the great Emperor of Terra and the Luna Colonies. Praise Him, then, that in the Emperor, we have a ruler who is truly worthy of such unquestioning loyalty. Benevolent tyranny, once apparently reviled, and now extended throughout the whole Empire – has proven itself the best form of government. +
+ inscriptor: Veil, Iterations vol. IV +
+ Datum: unclear; spec. prior Martian Compliance +

+++

IMG_3369.JPG
Standard plate plans example. Apparently we are to call them 'Astartes' now – sounds pompous to me. I preferred the old name.

Anyway Anatoli, I digress. Is the request correct? Fourteen thousand void-sealed suits?

Let me simply say I am glad we have a whole planet as our workshop. Goodness knows what they want that many for. Do what you can for additional staff, please – or come down and help me and the girls with another set of hands for painting the heraldry !

Yours, Gagarin

+++

+ [spooling]e write, I am pleased to report the XIIIth have reported that the last of the Moon Men's forces have been brought to terms. They will accept the Imperial Truth in time; such is the manifest destiny of Mankind and the Emperor of Earth. With Luna now ours, we can extend the bounds of the empire beyond the bounds of the earth itself. A humbling – and inspiring – thought. +

+ Post Script: Between you and me, Gagarin, in submitting my initial report to the Unity Council, I joked that we had exceeded our brief by reuniting all humanity with four fewer legions than planned. There was a paus+ [spooling] [transcript unclear] [spooling] + since been told that the Unity Council means to continue expansion. It sounds lunatic to me – who needs more than the whole earth? – but apparently it has been part of the+ [spooling] [transcript unclear] [spooling]+
inal four Legions have been brought to full strength in secret and will march on Mars itself. Once the IInd, I+ [spooling] [transcript unclear] [spooling] +vered from the Lunar campaign, all seventeen are poised to descend on the Red Planet. +

+ It fills me with fear – more so for success than failure. Death against the Martians would prove an honourable end of sorts, but victory? That brings with it troubling questions. Where next? Where does it end? +
+ [spooling] [sCRAPSHUNTERRORABORT] [spooling] +
+ Redirect channel +
+SCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPT+
+ [datalog] [spooling] [transcript unclear] [fatal error] ++SCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPT+
+ [datalog] [spooling] [transcript unclear] [fatal error] ++SCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPTSCRIPT+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+ inloadlink establishing +

+ Source=Picasa degraded; buffering alternative goo.gl+

+ Test rendering +

[/img]

+Test rendering fail+

Argh. The image sharing service I use (Picasa web) is shutting down, and being replaced with Google Photos. There will be a delay while I either work out how to use that to post to fora, or migrate the images elsewhere. Please bear with me!

+ Test rendering +

+Test rendering fail+

Argh. The image sharing service I use (Picasa web) is shutting down, and being replaced with Google Photos. There will be a delay while I either work out how to use that to post to fora, or migrate the images elsewhere. Please bear with me!

We're eagerly anticipating ;)

+ Test rendering +

+Test rendering fail+

Sure will. :)

Archived