Gabriel Seth in Terminator Armour

Frater Antodeniel

Hello =)

After reflection, i came to think that the Tyberos profile was more adequat to imagine a Gabriel in TDA, rather than Marneus profile.

So, i worked in order to merge the Two profile (Tyberos & Gabriel) into one.

gallery_86314_13072_265214.png

Primo, I think that, this version is more "realistic". (Tyberos is also a Chapter Master as far as i know...a brutal one too, with a chapter as furious as the Flesh Tearers.)

Secundo, you have to note that you only need a Red Butchers Squad Leader model to do this Gabriel Seth in TDA.

Tertio, i'm quite happy about the Point Balance of this Datasheet.

(Tyberos 190 Points, 5 base attack, with possible switch between Lighting Claws and Chainfist, Orbital Bombardment, Teleport Homer, Prefered Enemy infantry)

(Gabriel Seth, 220 Points, 4 base attack, only Chainfist, no Orbital bombardment, no Teleport homer, Rampage)

The 30 Points difference come from the fact that Gabriel don't need to destoy a unit to benefit of the Rage special rule, and already have the Furious Charge, plus he got the Fearless and Fear special rule, because....Gabriel Seth^^, Ha and he retain the Whirlwind of Gore. (Also the 30 points could help to justify the choice of a TDA Gabriel to any opponent, if they won't allow you to field him, then field Tyberos^^).

By not Ctrl+C / V , Tyberos, i wanted to allow people to field a Gabriel Seth in TDA using the Red Butchers Squad Leader model. (Who can also made a more supreme Flesh Eaters Chapter Master, because of the model "Teeth"^^). But everyone is also free to use Tyberos and Charcharodons rule to represent the most brutal of the Blood Angels Chapter....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived