Riot Earps Blood Angels and Imperial Allies

Riot Earp

Yeah i won it at the last tournament.

You can get him in this german store online storeshttps://www.fantasywelt.de/Point-Counter-Rundenzaehler

There is also another whole box with countwr announced which goes live soon on kickstarter.

https://www.army-box.de/en/

I found it verry practical to get aware of the vp and comnanmand points.

@brother b

Yeah at first i thought i will have no choice against that ammount of armoured beats but the artisian of war trait came in handy. Leviathan tanked alot and did an good amount of damage. Dc and lemartes where outstanding and the intercessors will find a place

In every furure list. :)

Congrats on your win, I hope you have many more ahead this year.

I like how you have tried a few different dreads. Which is your favourite so far and why?

I have a copy of FW's 8th edition Imperial Armour Astartes on the way, is the Leviathan's rules in there? I'm dying to know its stats and wargear options. How do you run yours?

I don't want to talk down your win or anything but of course that CSM list was far from being optimized. I wouldn't take any conclusions from that of how BA could do on a tournament level. ^^

Still a nice batrep and congrats to your win tho!

I don't want to talk down your win or anything but of course that CSM list was far from being optimized. I wouldn't take any conclusions from that of how BA could do on a tournament level. ^^

Still a nice batrep and congrats to your win tho!

I´m aware of that. ;) I just see the potential in this army and i have less headache to field Codex BA than Index BA.

I ran no tournament optimized list either yet but i´m aware of the german meta and will hopefully field the ba to some glory. :)

Congrats on your win, I hope you have many more ahead this year.

I like how you have tried a few different dreads. Which is your favourite so far and why?

I have a copy of FW's 8th edition Imperial Armour Astartes on the way, is the Leviathan's rules in there? I'm dying to know its stats and wargear options. How do you run yours?

I like the Leviathan and the librarian dread the most yet. Leviathan can dish out so much firepower and is verry resilient.

For tournaments i find the leviathan to much points in one basket as he get singled out or will be bind early. I loved to field the Chapplain dread (5++ an 6+++ was nice)  but the libby dread can do it better as he can fly and buff himself or others. DC dread is okay in a raven and i will totally field him in casual games.

Leviathan is in the IA Astrates so you can looking forward for some nice options.

I like to field him either with the Graviton gun as he vaporize vehicles in no time + CC weapon or with the double stormcannon (20 shots  S7 -2 2d at 2+).

Melta lance is also neat so it came down to your gusto how you like to field him.

Double Close combat weapon is it not worth imho.

I will take some dreads in my future casual games and will write reports about it. :)

• 5 weeks later...

The brothers gave status to their Commander. He decided that the operation to clean this planet from the xenos was an suicide mission. So he sended Astorath to this planet.

Along with 30 Death Company brothers which already lost their mind. Instead of chopping their head of they could also die through a claw of a xenos.

Astorath also called for the new warriors. Three squads of Primrais Intrecessor Squads should hold mission relevant stations. Three squads of Scouts to spy on the surroundings.

He also ordered one team of Lascannon devastators to deal with big beasts which may apear supportet by an Primaris Lieutenant and one Ancient which hold the Relic Banner. Alongside his troups walked the Chaplain Dreadnought Balthazar. Swinging his deadly fist and one double lascannon.

As they landed on the planet the scouts peer the Tyranid forces. They saw one toxic Malanthrope which lurked around a lot of bioweapon organism. (Biovores, Hiveguards, and one Exocrine) Behind those monsters stood one winged hivetyrant with something that looked like a maggot thrower. Also one sporetoting organism apeared between the strange bioconstructs in the middle of the battleground. 

Astorath ordered that one DeathCompany Squad  should stay in orbit. The other should stay in cover in case when the opponents strikes first. 

3iB7Sj5.jpgEbyDrqo.jpgjzDdB8G.jpgVGTm7fP.jpgFeXj2sl.jpg8pz2yry.jpg 

The DC was unteamable leeching for blood of the enemies. So they dashed forward first bevore all other men could move. 

Primaris and scouts followed those madmen into combat. The other squad of DC appreard and shot and charged into an flaming beast. Three Tyranid warriors and ten gaunts.

They wiped the Pyrovore and Warriros out with ease but lost some in the flames of the Pyrovore. They also reduced the Gaunts to 4 beasts.

The raging squad of dc which dashed forward charged with bloodlost into the enemylines after the Primaris and Scouts cleared the screen of gaunts which the Tyranid commander throws at the front to screen their precious gunline. Astorath followed.  But wait what was this. An angelic humanoid form arpeared and blessed the warriors to become even more deadly. Could this be the Sanguinor? Astorath thought. The DC took heavy losses in the overwatch fire but the core of the squad reached the big beast and the atillery bugs and caused havoc. They where so thirsty that they attacked a second time to thin the lines even further. The Exocrine fell after laserguns and hammerblows terminated the beast. Also there was not much of the Biovores and Hiveguards left. The Hivetyrant jumped between his kind but managed only to kill one raging brother. The space marines also managed to close all holes where an genestealer unit could have come out from. They never found their way to the battlefield.

3V1fAcN.jpgB1LGljC.jpgfWRmlmd.jpggJ4SKYX.jpg

Heavy losses taken the Hivetyrant was raging and screaming. To call for another Tyrant to support the fight. He was followed by a unit of rippers and one lictor appeared also from the shadows. They focused on one Intrecessor unit. Only the Seargent surived this attack. The DC which stood right in the frontline was killed by maggots and acid. 

Also Asteroth was heavily injured so that he had to leave the fight. The Sanguinor took his place and caused havok between enemy lines.

He finished the Malanthrophe and tackeld the biovores to prevent them from shooting their deadly load. 

nVCLEtP.jpgIJP9eh9.jpgMDEkmb6.jpgMDEkmb6.jpg

The DC on the right jumped high above the battlefield only to land infront of the Hivetyrant which shot at the primaris brothers. They missed their charge and so they lost three brothers to the deadly maggots of the Tyrant. They Devastators injured one hivetyrant badly to slow him down. The leftover primaris congregate in the center to hold one important mission objektive.

The sanguinor was raging behind enemy lines killing of the last biovore.

Cb1tXDh.jpg9CjsC2W.jpg

The beasts tried to eleminate the devastators but they only managed to kill a single marine. The devastators killed the wounded Tyrant in return.

With the last strenght the leftover Tyrant killed the devastators but the Banner let them all shot one more time killing the Tyrantbeast in return. 

Sanguinor fought the Lictor but he was so swift and escaped the angelic hero. 

G5ucnnI.jpg

The Synapsecreatures of the Tyranids where destroyed and so the last gribblies fled screaming in pain and unorientated from the battlefield.

Through killing the main threats of the tyranid army. The blood angels where able to clean the planet from the rest of this creatures.

Astoraths plan proofed to be effektive but at what cost. All death company found their death in opponents hands and also alot of Intercessors died an horrible death.

Some Scouts didn´t made it  either but this is the price a warrior is willing to pay. For Sanguinus for the Emperor!

• 6 months later...

Archived