I drew a picture (Adepta Sororitas Light combat armour)

Anjetto

I fixed them for you - edit your post to see how to do image links. smile.png

With large, direct-linked images, it's always best to put them in spoiler tags, because otherwise they mess up viewing them on mobile devices.

My main question would be 'why is a Sororitas in light combat armour'? heh. It looks good otherwise.

Thanks Miko and Duck.

Well, the picture started out as an attempt to do more 'contemporary' Sci-fi, less 40K and more HBO TV movie kinda thing. Get rid of the big pauldrons and fusion engine backpack, less gothic and more utilitarian. Then, I sort of abandoned that about half way through and was left with a mish-mash of things.

The chest piece is a single cast bit but I can see how that wouldn't come across. I supposed I could've gone with more segmented or slatted armour but I didn't. If I get around to shading it in it would be more obvious. Also, I'm inherently against boob armour but the Sisters have it as a (thinly) justified design choice so I kept it. If I were going full utility it would've ended up looking like a normal female soldier with a giant sword so I wanted to add a few flourishes.

So, maybe less 'Light combat armour' and more 'Sisters of battle if 40K took place in the year 2075.' Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived