Knight Wardens in the Taghmata?

Lunar Centurion

Technically not. The FAQ was definitely a step in the right direction for Knights but it's still a little off. You also technically can't take the melta gun option for a Questoris Knight Errant or Paladin, since they forgot to mention that alongside the rocket pod option additions.

I'm willing to bet lots of people would let you run them as your LoW in friendly games anyway though. To me at least, it feels more like an oversight than an intentional omission.

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't actually a question, is it?

Wardens, Gallants and Crusaders have all been added. Not all the unit upgrades for Errants and Paladins have (as mentioned above - also Fists).

Is that what you wanted to know? As for buying a book... well... you've little choice other than to buy Conquest, wait for the Army List book if you want to stay honest. Remember there's also all the Household Rank upgrades for HQ, Elites and so on as well in the list.

This isn't actually a question, is it?

Wardens, Gallants and Crusaders have all been added. Not all the unit upgrades for Errants and Paladins have (as mentioned above - also Fists).

Is that what you wanted to know? As for buying a book... well... you've little choice other than to buy Conquest, wait for the Army List book if you want to stay honest. Remember there's also all the Household Rank upgrades for HQ, Elites and so on as well in the list.

You missed the point. You're talking about the Questoris Knight list (in HH4), op was asking about the Taghmata army list.

As far as I know it's still illegal to run them in Taghmata.

Archived