What superheavy tanks can legion armies take?

Khornestar

Looking for a direct answer or a book/rules reference to find out what superheavy tanks legion lists can take other than those in the army list such as typhons, fellblades, etc.

In HH book 1 I see it says any imperial superheavy tank or squadron of up to 3 structure points each, which means nothing to me. Looked through the 6th ed. erratum and couldn't find an update to this, nor did I see one in the recent FAQ for 7th. I could easily have missed something.

Can you help a heretic out, please?

Does seem silly for Macharius tanks to be options in 30k, but also not a big deal. That was the issue I was curious about.

The Macharius was a Great Crusade-era tank that was lost and rediscovered in M41 after its name had been forgotten.

So it's not anachronistic, it would just have been called something different in 30k.

Does seem silly for Macharius tanks to be options in 30k, but also not a big deal. That was the issue I was curious about.

The Macharius was a Great Crusade-era tank that was lost and rediscovered in M41 after its name had been forgotten.

So it's not anachronistic, it would just have been called something different in 30k.

Ah cool, didn't know that.

Archived