Request for Interest

Greetings!

I am writing to see if there is any interest in a competition to create IA style articles for DIY Sororitas groups. For those who are not aware, I have run several such competitions in the Dark Angels Forum the last few years and last year I included the Liber Astartes with success. After the recent Liber Challenge, an opportunity has arisen to create other Orders besides the ones we know. 

If you would like me to include the Adeptus Sororitas in the next competition. Please let me know below.

FOR THE MODS: I plan to run this competition with a thread in each participating forum similar to the ETL's. If this will be an issue, feel free to PM me and Hide this thread. 

We don't have a problem with user-generated competitions, as long as you stick to a few guidelines (which are fairly obvious);

1) Any 'prize' should be non-monetary, as the Admin and Mod teams cannot accept responsibility for failures of delivery, scams, lies or cheats.

2) All entries and content must abide by the Bolter and Chainsword forum rules.

3) The Admin and Mod teams take no responsibility for arbitration, and will engage with the competition only as entrants or in the process of their normal duties.

4) I always win.

(the last one is, obviously, a joke).

The last time we ran a Homebrew Orders competition, most every regular poster contributed - I'm sure that there will be plenty of interest.

We don't have a problem with user-generated competitions, as long as you stick to a few guidelines (which are fairly obvious);

1) Any 'prize' should be non-monetary, as the Admin and Mod teams cannot accept responsibility for failures of delivery, scams, lies or cheats.

2) All entries and content must abide by the Bolter and Chainsword forum rules.

3) The Admin and Mod teams take no responsibility for arbitration, and will engage with the competition only as entrants or in the process of their normal duties.

4) I always win.

(the last one is, obviously, a joke).

The last time we ran a Homebrew Orders competition, most every regular poster contributed - I'm sure that there will be plenty of interest.

1) I need to update my banners I've reused in my prior competitions (In Sig) but the primary reward is a completed IA article of a custom Order.

2) In years past, the participants have been very good with the rules of the B&C. Similar to the ETL, I plan to have a dedicated thread in this forum for all of the Orders to be submitted. 

3) Admins and Mods are more than welcome to participate (and have in the past). There is only a minimal requirement in words and sections for completion. No Arbitration should be necessary.

4) You can only win if you participate and finish an IA article ;)  

Archived