Vostroyan Marine Allies fluff question

Lord Lee

Hi guys

I will be soon starting a wip thread for my vostroyan firstborn and am looking at adding a Space Marine allied force.

So does anyone know of any campaigns, battles or novels where the vostroyan firstborn were allied with a loyalist Marine force?

Or if not what chapter would you suggest and why? (Open to any bar Space Wolves)

Thank you.

Lord Lee.

Hi guys

I will be soon starting a wip thread for my vostroyan firstborn and am looking at adding a Space Marine allied force.

So does anyone know of any campaigns, battles or novels where the vostroyan firstborn were allied with a loyalist Marine force?

Or if not what chapter would you suggest and why? (Open to any bar Space Wolves)

Thank you.

Lord Lee.

Great to see another Vostroyan Player, mine are currently still soaking away in an attempt to get back to bare metal (so far have stripped a total of 7 layers of Enamel paints from these models) however in the mean time I am currently assembling a small force of Dark Angels to represent the forces deployed in the Pandorax Campaign.

If you wanted to be really fluffy you could also ally in Skitarii as the Vostroyans have very strong ties with the Ad Mech, I know that you want to include Marines but thought it was worth throwing it out there.

Thanks for the replies guys

I think I may be leaning towards using Crimson Fists for the Marines, Son of Dorn I did think of Ad Mech but I am wanting to use the models I have which currently includes 2 boxes of BoC.

Thanks

Lord Lee.

Archived