Sisters of Averlorn Soroitas Conversions

Ania Redfang

Hi all, so I'm preparing my sisters to go to Nottingham for Throne of Skulls in March (list here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/319066-1700-points-for-throne-of-skulls/

My Canoness therefore is sporting a nice new pair of Inferno pistols and a new 32mm base to make her stand out:

2016 02 14 19.34.53

and I'm converting up s couple of repressor lookalikes for the event using plasticard (quite janky plasticard, but it'll be short term, looking at getting a couple of FW rhino blades for them).

But the main thing that I need is more sisters, maybe, so I have started making a couple from High Elf Averlorn sisters. I really like how the Superior has turned out, hoping I can do similar things with all ten. Thoughts?

2016 02 14 19.34.47

2016 02 14 19.34.41

Thanks for looking, and don't snipe me on any Seraphim lots on ebay. ta. msn-wink.gif

TCOTH

• 3 weeks later...

or at least trim them back (removing the transition from the center section to the side ball shaped vents and the lower side vents to make it go to a point). I wish we could just get sisters backpacks. Using instant mold ive only gotten middling results.

Archived