Hammerfell Strike Force RoW question

Lunar Centurion

I feel I need to clarify. According to my copy of the red Legion Astartes rules book, Rogal Dorn's sword is unwieldly. But i have heard it is no longer unwieldy, and now offers the option to lower his INT by one but gain +1 Attack for each model in base contact. I'd just like to know which books it's in to confirm it.

It's in the newest incarnation of the "Isstvan Campaign Legions", called "Age of Darkness Legions". A limited number were available at the Weekender recently, but haven't hit general sale yet.

As for Dorn's chainsword... Yes, it has apparently lost Unwieldy and gained Reaping Blow. RB means that if you have 2 or more models in base contact, you gain +1 attack & -1 Initiative. Not sure if it's optional or not. Death Guard Deathshroud power scythes and Mortarion's weapon, Silence, have it now too.

I feel I need to clarify. According to my copy of the red Legion Astartes rules book, Rogal Dorn's sword is unwieldly. But i have heard it is no longer unwieldy, and now offers the option to lower his INT by one but gain +1 Attack for each model in base contact. I'd just like to know which books it's in to confirm it.

The new ammended book isn't out yet, but what you've heard is indeed correct. He's now a lot stronger.

Various other units were buffed as well :-)

Archived