Where can I find fluff on Imperium vs Genestealer Cults?

Kilofix

Wondering if anyone knows which full books or short novels might have any Forces of the Imperium ( not limited to Deathwatch ) vs Genestealer Cults?

I bought Ignition but it doesn't have much of that.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Parker's Deathwatch is basically dedicated to that. Outside of that the only thing in really aware of is a few pages of fluff about Ichar IV in 2nd ed Codex Tyranids

Steve Parker's Deathwatch is basically dedicated to that. Outside of that the only thing in really aware of is a few pages of fluff about Ichar IV in 2nd ed Codex Tyranids

Thanks!

The 1990 'Deathwing' anthology has a couple of stories including the title story about the Deathwing fighting a cult on their home planet and another story, 'The Alien Beast Within' about an assassin infiltrating a cult. Good book for old lore if you can find it.

There is also a short story which describes a Callidus Assassin being modified by the Ordo to infiltrate a Genestealer Cult. If I do remember the title I will provide it. 

Edit: 

The Alien Beast Within

My bad for not reading all posts. 

Either way it is a very interesting and sinister story. A good reading. 

There is also a short story which describes a Callidus Assassin being modified by the Ordo to infiltrate a Genestealer Cult. If I do remember the title I will provide it. 

Almost the same thing happens in one of The Inquisitor Wars books (old canon!)

And the Inquisitor Czevak short Necessary Evil has some.

@Steve Parker's Deathwatch is basically dedicated to that@ - and it's probably one of the best Warhammer 40k grimdark stories to date. Dark, brutal and even sometimes scary - totally as any w40k novel should be. Sadly the continuation was cancelled because Steve is busy with his bodybuilding stuff and BL decided that 'R' (that was the first w40k novel with actual R rating) rating is selling worse than usual stuff. Cause schoolboys are not afforded to read about beat, death, brutality and intensities - lol msn-wink.gif

The short 'Elucidium' in 'What Price Victory' (story is written by Simon Spurrier) is excellent. Would highly recommend if you haven't seen that already!

It is indeed amazing, read it Kilofix

Death of Integrity has Space Hulk-based Genestealer action by Guy Haley.

He also wrote a short story involving Black Templars boarding a massive vessel and finding a genestealer cult instead of the original inhabitants.

And then a third one, prequel to Death of Integrity, called The Rite of Holos.

Ciaphas Cain gets my vote too. Many of the short stories deal with Nids and Cults one way or another.

@Steve Parker's Deathwatch is basically dedicated to that@ - and it's probably one of the best Warhammer 40k grimdark stories to date. Dark, brutal and even sometimes scary - totally as any w40k novel should be. Sadly the continuation was cancelled because Steve is busy with his bodybuilding stuff and BL decided that 'R' (that was the first w40k novel with actual R rating) rating is selling worse than usual stuff. Cause schoolboys are not afforded to read about crush, death, brutality  and intensities  - lol ;)

The short 'Elucidium' in 'What Price Victory' (story is written by Simon Spurrier) is excellent. Would highly recommend if you haven't seen that already!

It is indeed amazing, read it  Kilofix

Where can I find this? I've checked BL and iBooks.

I'll try eBay.

@Steve Parker's Deathwatch is basically dedicated to that@ - and it's probably one of the best Warhammer 40k grimdark stories to date. Dark, brutal and even sometimes scary - totally as any w40k novel should be. Sadly the continuation was cancelled because Steve is busy with his bodybuilding stuff and BL decided that 'R' (that was the first w40k novel with actual R rating) rating is selling worse than usual stuff. Cause schoolboys are not afforded to read about crush, death, brutality and intensities - lol msn-wink.gif

Seriously, the continuation was cancelled? That's such bull:cuss. So, so much bull:cuss. Who the hell is into the hobby these days, :cussing 10-year old anime weeaboos? :cuss man.

HeritorA - do you have a source for that? I've not seen that anywhere, and his website suggests that he was still writing the next instalment (albeit, a blog post two years ago!) - be interested to know.

HeritorA - do you have a source for that? I've not seen that anywhere, and his website suggests that he was still writing the next instalment (albeit, a blog post two years ago!) - be interested to know.

Him - we are friends, lol

@Steve Parker's Deathwatch is basically dedicated to that@ - and it's probably one of the best Warhammer 40k grimdark stories to date. Dark, brutal and even sometimes scary - totally as any w40k novel should be. Sadly the continuation was cancelled because Steve is busy with his bodybuilding stuff and BL decided that 'R' (that was the first w40k novel with actual R rating) rating is selling worse than usual stuff. Cause schoolboys are not afforded to read about crush, death, brutality and intensities - lol msn-wink.gif

Seriously, the continuation was cancelled? That's such bull:cuss. So, so much bull:cuss. Who the hell is into the hobby these days, :cussing 10-year old anime weeaboos? censored.gif man.

And you didn't saw from the Warzone Fenris who are now into the universe - kids who need WOW in warhammer

Him - we are friends, lol

Well then! :lol:

Archived