A couple of questions . .

Hewkers

Morning fellow Generals,

I have a couple of questions I hoped you wise people may be able to help me with.

Firstly, old grudges warlord trait and pask, I've seen some battle reports where they used preferred enemy in a bubble of 12 inches. I thought it was just for Pask's unit?

Secondly, whilst creating myour most recent army list I was reading up on the chimera. Specifically the lasgun arrays.it has 2 of these, do these count when randomising for weapons destroyed? Or just the hull and turret weapons?

Any help appreciated

Hewkers out

Correct pask only grants pe to his unit and only if he is your WL and it only works against 1 faction (maybe even codex I can't remember)

They may have been using him with the steel host legion formation which gives a 12" pe bubble from your WL

The codex says that the lasgun arrays don't count for purposes of weapon destroyed results

Pask has Old Grudges (preferred enemy) warlord trait built in that you may swap for rolling on normal traits if you want to.

1 of the normal traits is also preferred enemy.

Both of these only work for the warlord and his unit.

There is however the Kurovs Aqila relic that gives a bubble effect preferred enemy.

I think the steel host just gives +1 BS?

Firstly, old grudges warlord trait and pask, I've seen some battle reports where they used preferred enemy in a bubble of 12 inches. I thought it was just for Pask's unit?

Hewkers, the Steel Host formation is the one you are seeing in those batreps.  I know there were a few Long War batreps where the IG player ran this setup.

The formation is: (Commissars please purge my post if this info is not allowed)

Requirements: 1 Tank Commander, 3 Leman Russ Squadrons, 1 Hydra

Restrictions: None.

Special Rules: Elite Tank Crews: The Tank Commander, and all vehicles from this formation within 12″ of the Tank Commander, have the Preferred Enemy special rule.

Source: Sanctus Reach: Red Waaagh or WD023

Check this link out for the source:

http://bloodofkittens.com/formation-compendium-2/

Also this:

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/2014/07/16/review-the-red-waaagh-formations/

Archived