Back again... :) This time its the best Chapter

Well I have retired my DIY chapter, until such times I can design my own Chapter Symbol smile.png

Anyway

I will be doing the 3rd Company of Dark Angels, I am doing Ultramarines 3rd too and Raven Guard in the future smile.png...

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/WP_20160403_19_49_45_Pro_zpsfxlzkz3x.jpg

Still WIP but hopefully I can make my fellow Brothers proud.

Welcome to the Unforgiven, brother. The first thing we'll have to do is scan you for any impurities. Completely routine, you understand..Chapl...er, Brother Seraphicus will accompany you to the apothecarion in...er, room 42. biggrin.png

Arkley, yes, I thought the Blades were a very interesting take and scheme for the Unforgiven (and you did an awesome job painting them). But that is less important than what you want to do. I'm sure that if you want to do some Dark Angels, you are going to do a smashing job on them, so bring 'em on!

LOL I never noticed GMBs avatar till you pointed it out Brother Sl(Stobz) smile.png

I have emailed a very reputable printer guy who happens to be on your side of the world (Aus)

the Blades in all their forms have been a labour of love for over 4+ years, but using the DA symbol always made me feel they were never fully mine if that makes sense, I didnt have any intent of restarting them due to this. I remembered Carlson (Awesome guy) and given the fact he did the numbers for me before I reached out.

I was looking at HH Book 6 and the DA Terminator with the Hexagrammaton on his leg and thought OK I have a idea and hence we are here now. I have 5 Red Marines undercoated waiting for Agrax Earthshade smile.png.

I will be honest I am loving painting red again.

Regarding the reception of the Blades I dont think I fully took on board how much people liked them. I feel very humble they were well received... I wont go again, my eye is so much better than it was I have the motivation. Expect good things :)

I would say hold up on those paint brushes for a little bit of time. There may be an ETL right around the corner and the Unforgiven will need all the help they can get.

Of Course: Seeing Red Unforgiven again has me switching to decaffeinated in anticipation.

Archived