Horus Heresy - Numbered Anthology Question [Audio]

Rob P

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if the audio drama stories that are now in the audio versions of the numbered heresy anthologies (e.g. Master of the First in Eye of Terra or Raven's Flight in Shadows of Treachery) have been formatted into an audiobook or whether they are the old audio dramas?

Thanks

For Eye of Terra:

They're new audiobook readings of the prose versions, all read by John Banks. Aurelian is the same release from a couple of years back, read by Toby Longworth.

Shadows of Treachery doesn't have a full audiobook available as far as I'm aware. They just released audiobook versions of The Crimson Fist and Prince of Crows.

The Dark King, The Lightning Tower and Raven's Flight are, to date, audio drama only, and The Kaban Project and Death of a Silversmith don't have any audios so far.

Legacies of Betrayal only has audiobooks for:

Brotherhood of the Storm, Serpent, Riven, Kryptos, The Divine Word, Heart of the Conqueror and Lone Wolf.

All the other stories are audio drama only (so far). There was no LoB bundle release for the audios.

Thanks for that.

Good to know that the ones that have full audiobooks are the prose versions. Fell slightly less slighted if i'm buying the audio anthologies already owning a large portion of the audio dramas (though learnt not to buy anything not in the numbered series now if I don't want to buy twice!)

I overlooked that Legacies of Betrayal and Shadows of Treachery don't have a full audio compilation version of the books yet.

Archived