Mechanicum/Knight Unit questions-Conquest vs. Taghmata book?

Wolfbiter

Hello. Can anyone here help me with a few questions about the Questoris Knights, please?

I'm planning to purchase a Knight soon, but I don't own the HH rulebooks so I'm planning on ordering one as well. I wanted to make sure I purchased the most up-to-date rules, so I wanted to ask:

1. Have the Questoris Knight Magaera and Styrix rules changed at all between the "Conquest" book and the release of the red Taghmata army book?

2. Which of the two books (Conquest or Taghmata red book) has the most up-to-date rules for Castellax automata and the Knights a Taghmata army can take as Lords of War, please?

3. One problem I'm having with choosing a Forge Word Questoris Knight is I've read some contradictory information about their rules. Battlescribe says that the Magaera and Styrix have different Initiative scores, but I've read other articles saying both Forge World knights have identical same initiative. Can anyone please confirm for me which of the above is correct?-I'm not asking for the exact stats to be spoiled, I'd just like to know if the Magaera and Styrix have different Initiative scores for close combat or not because it may affect which knight I buy.)

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm looking forward to my first Lord of War purchase from Forge World, but don't want to accidentally spend a lot of money on a choice because of misinformation.

1. They are unchanged. The Magaera still sucks, and the Styrix is still the choominator.

2. The Mechanicum red book has the latest rules, and the Castellax specifically are also reprinted in the 7th edition FW FAQ.

3. Both have Initiative 2 (yes, 2).

Archived