Emperors fist armoured company list

Mabin

Okay, so ive tried building a list around the Mont'ka formation emperors fist armoured company just because I liked the first time playing with Pask and though hmmm Leman Russ are some great tanks in numbers! 

So I am playing a buddy of mine who is playing Black Templars 1500 points so i thought i could make something a little versatile so, so far the list is as follows:

Emperors fist armoured company

Pask in Punisher wih LC and MM sponsons with Dozer 245 (anti everything except Land raiders)

buddy in Executioner with Plasma sponsons and Dozer 190 (ANTI SM)

LR punisher with HB sponsons and dozer 165 (more DAKKA)

LR Vanquisher with HF (for close encounters) and dozer 170 (anti vehicles and armor)

LR Battletank with Dozer 155 (just because S8 AP3)

Enginseer + 2 servitors 60 (sweet 2+ repair)

and then a CAD:

CCS with Master of Ordnance 80 

VET Sq forward sentries (for holding obj)

VET Sq forward sentries (for holding obj)

VET Sq grenadiers (to be grouped with the enginseer for some protection) 

so this comes to 1300 points... Any thoughts on how to spend last 200 points or how to optimize? looking forward to your inputs! 

Just a quick one, not sure you could join the enginseer to the grenadiers as he has servitors therefore is a unit with them.

I have never used dozer blades. Maybe swap them from heavy stubbers on the non ordinance tanks

I personally love pask in a Vanquisher. I just run him Vanquisher and lascannon and then the plasma buddy like you have.

So I would swap the Vanquisher to pask. And the have the current Vanquisher swapped to an Exterminator (anti light armour/dakka) and remember everything withing 12 of the tank commander gets bs4

For the spare 200 points I would highly recommend a Vulture gunship! Or a vendetta.

Just my 2 pence worth.

Hewkers out

If you're wanting to run Vets for objectives, they're going to be way more survivable if they're in Chimeras. If you think about it this way, 10 T3 5+ guys aren't likely to last more than a turn of bolter fire from a Tac Squad, then any hopes of holding objectives is gone. You can get three in at 195pts as standard, but I'd always run them with dozer blades as they're going to need to be as mobile as you can get them. You could swap the door blade of the standard LRBT and Vanquisher as they're not likely to be moving around the table as much when compared to the Chimeras. 

I'd keep Pask in the Punisher as preferred enemy and potential rending shots is too much to disregard. 

Time and time again, my Wyvern battery never fails to impress, and being able to ignore cover is very important in general 7th meta. Again, you can get three Wyverns in for 195pts, which is really fantastic. Some would say heavily underpriced, but we work with what bonuses we have. 

Archived