Blood Angels, getting back in the game-ish

Brother Heinrich

Sorry, totally forgot about that.

But again the leviathan can't take the dreadclaw.

So perhaps take a 3 man squad of jetbikes with multimelta and melta bombs (160 points) drop one cortus and you should be good to go. Then you have enough point for the dreadnought drop pod, armoured ceramite and a phospex discharger to light up the enemies of the emperor.

Thanks dude, I think in the end I may just run the 3-man jetbike squad, the command squad and the deathstorm. I know it isn't as terrifying as the Leviathan, but I gotta think of funds availability as well and I'm already gonna need to aquire the command squad bits, 10 more Mk4 jetpacks, and two cortus contemptors whenever they get released.

As disappointed as I am to not get to see your inevitably awesome version of the Leviathan, whatever feels right to you is the way to go. I'm just looking forward to seeing the WIPs thumbsup.gif .

As disappointed as I am to not get to see your inevitably awesome version of the Leviathan, whatever feels right to you is the way to go. I'm just looking forward to seeing the WIPs thumbsup.gif .

Well you should be happy to know that when the day comes I will definitely be doing Papa Sanguinius and whatever cool special unit we get.

and two cortus contemptors whenever they get released.

Cortus-Contemptors don't really have a model. They're basically just a cheaper way to run your normal Contemptor models, and represent a Contemptor that's been thrown together under rushed conditions. Although conversions to make them look like more recklessly-built interments would be awesome (loose cabling around the atomantic reactor in the back, mis-matched panels messing with symmetry, etc).

When they were first announced they were described as a "scrappier" Contemptor, and people took that to mean a lighter, melee variant. But they really meant SCRAPpier, as in made from scrap or shoddy.

and two cortus contemptors whenever they get released.

Cortus-Contemptors don't really have a model. They're basically just a cheaper way to run your normal Contemptor models, and represent a Contemptor that's been thrown together under rushed conditions. Although conversions to make them look like more recklessly-built interments would be awesome (loose cabling around the atomantic reactor in the back, mis-matched panels messing with symmetry, etc).

When they were first announced they were described as a "scrappier" Contemptor, and people took that to mean a lighter, melee variant. But they really meant SCRAPpier, as in made from scrap or shoddy.

Well thats a bummer, I mean I know FW has a full plate, but the Cortus sounds like it has the potential to be a really cool model, I envisioned something along the lines of the light chassis from titanfall or a penitent engine with a few more armor plates and the contemptor look to it. 

Archived