E TENEBRAE LUX and you: What will you pledge?

Brother Haim

I'm not even sure what i'll vow at this time. Couple BaC boxes and various models laying around have me spoiled for choice. current possibilities are:

60 MK IV tacticals

20 MK III devastators 

10 MK II assault

20 cataphractii

4 contemptors

1 deredeo

1 leviathan

1 spartan

1 sicarian

6 skyhunters ( not sure how i could vow these, 6 sammaels is just ignoring fair play, so maybe sammael and a rwcs )

4 predators

1 whirlwind

10 scouts

and god only knows how many complete models are floating around in my bits. Regardless, I'll do my best to represent the Sons of the Lion as best i can.

Awesome stuff elmo - is would be a project to remember!

Hopefully for success and not for a one way trip to room 42 :(

I think it will end up being my Imperial Knights; I've got a fluffyish idea that they were the Knights of a forgotten house (House Tygwyn) and were discovered by the RW/DW battling on heir home world against some of the Fallen. The DA forces were very grateful and formed a quick bond and the house agreed to abandon their barren home world and follow the DA in their missions to support the Imperium. They were never told why they were so helpful, but are still used today to purge the galaxy of the Emperor's (and the Legion's... Shhhh) enemies.

I'm going to use my family crest to form the colour scheme.

More to follow!

Damn Internet Explorer and its hate for quotes. I'll fix it when I get home.

I'm not even sure what i'll vow at this time. Couple BaC boxes and various models laying around have me spoiled for choice. current possibilities are:

60 MK IV tacticals

20 MK III devastators

10 MK II assault

20 cataphractii

4 contemptors

1 deredeo

1 leviathan

1 spartan

1 sicarian

6 skyhunters ( not sure how i could vow these, 6 sammaels is just ignoring fair play, so maybe sammael and a rwcs )

4 predators

1 whirlwind

10 scouts

and god only knows how many complete models are floating around in my bits. Regardless, I'll do my best to represent the Sons of the Lion as best i can.

You beast! It took me 2 years to paint half the amount of plastic you're painting.

@ Elmo: Same to you, that's a censored.gif load of infantry. I'll be cheering you on laugh.png

I think it will end up being my Imperial Knights; I've got a fluffyish idea that they were the Knights of a forgotten house (House Tygwyn) and were discovered by the RW/DW battling on heir home world against some of the Fallen. The DA forces were very grateful and formed a quick bond and the house agreed to abandon their barren home world and follow the DA in their missions to support the Imperium. They were never told why they were so helpful, but are still used today to purge the galaxy of the Emperor's (and the Legion's... Shhhh) enemies.

I'm going to use my family crest to form the colour scheme.

More to follow!

You have a family crest? How does that look like?

EDIT: Censor

It's just a generic one for my family name. It's red with a diagonal stripe and black details (two dogs). It will make a change from my usual colours for painting and has some good heraldic meaning. I will post more on my WIP pages for the ETL when I put them up!

So to participate in ETL V simply post here what I vow to get painted between May 15 - Aug 15? Is there a minimum commitment?

No, this thread is more just to get an idea of who is participating, and our goals (or dreams) of completion.

May 15th Captain Semper will open up the ETL doors and thats when you make your official pledge

And nope, there's no minimum point commitment. Just commit what you feel you can complete!

So to participate in ETL V simply post here what I vow to get painted between May 15 - Aug 15? Is there a minimum commitment?

Like Greenz said I'll be posting a thread on the 15th called the Dark Angels Strategium. There will be such a thread in each relevant forum. There is where your vows must be placed, your "before" and "after" pics and the declaration of completion.

Everything will fall into place, you'll see. ;)

I've got Sam on his speeder as well been sat there built for ages

Was going to do him a few months back then the Tau stuff came out "hits resolved against rear armour with ignores cover" one of the guys in our group fields it all the time

My imperial Knight arrived yesterday the new 2 in a box version, with discount & free postage was same price as getting 1 from the store

The fluff for mine is he'll be a Legion of the Damned Knight

So a fair old workload

Part of a demi company - Dev's assault + special weapons + tacticals

Demi transports

Knight

Sam

Fortress

Shame about Sam he's just going to end up as a display piece

Archived