Codex Chapters 04/12/2018 - Collection

Thanks Brothers.

@ Hushrong He is Charnel Guard and the info on the SS was from 40k wiki . Yes it is a 3d icon 

@ Blindhamster was always a fan of SM and the different Chapters now that people make decals and 3d print pads I thought it would be cool to have some on the table top. Motivation  do something that nobody else is doing and give some of the unknown Chapters a little limelight .

@  Doghouse thanks. :thumbsup: i played him in a KT(unpainted  :down: )  he killed in cc  a 5 man  Primaris squad and a Lt .

Charnel Guard are looking good. I've been staring at those pads on Shapeways trying to decide whether to get those or the curved icons, really feel like doing a squad.

The Kromlech frag launcher is seriously beefy!

That tauran scheme is pretty cool too, not seen them before.

Stoked to see that Knight of Blood! Something about that chapter just really calls to me and all I know about them is their name, color scheme, and lineage. It may be the pictures but did you use washes on the metal?

The captain is also looking regal! I have to say it again that I love the use of that shoulder pad. That thing just oozes status when its on a mini!

• 2 weeks later...

So have you got a list somewhere that you're ticking chapters off from as you do them?

Dragonlover

No just impulse .:tongue.:

The Omega Marines are great :biggrin.: are those for the Shadow War competition on B&C? 

They were going to be and I lost track of time but will be finishing them off.

Archived