Marbo is back... And he means business...

Kaldoth

Hopefully this hasn't been posted up here recently. I did a search for "Sly" "Marbo" "Sly Marbo" and "YouTube" in this forum and didn't find anything. I'm guessing if you havent seen this, you'll get a few chuckles out of it :P

I don't play IG (It's "IG" and not "AM" I don't care what you say :P ) But I had Sly Marbo drop in on a Havoc Squad of mine back in 5th Ed and annhilate the whole thing with his stupid explosives. That move cost me the game because I didn't bother packing any other Chimera poppers and kitted everyone else with mass troop death. I wasn't even mad :P

Cheers

-Kal

Marbo was boss, hopefully he returns with a shiny new model!

I realise the bias on this sub-forum, but is there really a demand for a Catachan Supplement even though they are the third supported Guard Faction (and the only one without anything of course)?

Nobody has asked for a Catachan supplement, that's because there's no need for one. They should be in the Guard codex with their own rules and such normally, as any other non-FW regiment should be. There isn't the difference in structure there is for Marines, instead the differences come from how that structure is formed. All Guard regiments are built out of the same units: Guardsmen Platoons, Vet Squads, transports, tanks etc etc - the differences would be in make up and special rules. That can and should all be done within one codex and could provide the customisation that the Guard should be famous for smile.png

Stormies can work with their own codex, and maybe you could do something different like an aerial company for example (albeit being Elysians you'd be stepping on FW toes perhaps) - but that said they should have a lot more meat to them than C:MT does. Otherwise the Guard codex should be all you need for any normal regiment - as far as normal can be for a regiment at least msn-wink.gif

Archived